Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm a 10 foot, chinese food making, princess. I'll take it!

There's an article I read the other day in Parent's Magazine called "Celeb Kids on Their Moms". I actually thought this was such a cute idea. I've been an avid reader of the magazine since right before James was born in 2005. I may not have newborns or toddlers anymore, and no they did not pay me to say this (although I will gladly take a nickel or two), but I still find valuable stuff in this.
Plus, it's the only "book" I read. I'm not big on the whole reading thing, although I push it on the kids like crazy. I know.

I know I was smiling while I read this article because Natalie asked me what I was doing. And then! it clicked! I'll mimic this article! I'll interview her and see what answers she gives me. So here goes nothin'....

What do you want to do when you go to school in a few months?
Say "hello" to everyone!


If mommy were an animal, what kind would she be?
A black cat. (me-OW)

What is your favorite tv show?
My Little Pony and America's Funniest Home Videos makes me laugh.    (it's true..she's watching it right now while I type)

What is mommy's favorite tv show?
The court show!!     (The People's Court..haha)

How tall is mommy?
10 feet.


Mommy is pretty as a......
princess! (and she looked at me so lovingly when she said it... heart....... melted into a puddle of goop)

You love mommy because......
I just love her so much!


What food does mommy make the best?
CHI..NEEEESE!!!

What makes your mommy laugh?
silly faces (with silly face happening while said)

Your favorite thing to do with  mommy is.....
play games

So there you have it! Come back tomorrow for James' answers! This should be good.. : )

3 comments:

cartes said...

I love this! I cant wait until I can interview marty and more of an answer other than please, and no lol

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

hahaha exactly!! that is so funny.. and hey he says "please"? Tell him to come and teach my kids!

cartes said...

I'm sure it'll stop when he's their age!